Thank you for your interest in publishing your work in Theory & Practice, the peer-reviewed journal for emerging museum professionals co-produced by the National Emerging Museum Professionals Network and The Musuem Scholar. There is no cost to authors to publish in Theory & Practice. Please prepare all text in Microsoft Word.
Please provide the following:
1) Abstract, up to 250 words.
2) Author biography, up to 200 words.
If your article is accepted for publication, Theory & Practice will require you to upload the following through this portal:
3) Manuscript and citations.
4) Images and/or videos uploaded in separate files (up to 10). File names of figures should follow the convention: Smith_figure01.png.
5) List of images and/or videos embedded in the text prior to the endnotes.
Complete information about the journal is located here: https://nationalempnetwork.org/theory-and-practice/